Creating live translation images
Translators ask for an image to verify all builds with translations are done. This image can just be a hardlink to the latest nightly desktop live images, since the translators can update those to updates-testing and newer builds.
1. Log into secondary1.fedoraproject.org:
$ cd /srv/pub/alt/stage/ $ mkdir f??-translation/ $ cp -al ../../nightly-composes/desktop/* .
2. Update the release engineering ticket with the url:
- Verify by clicking the url and making sure the files show up
Consider Before Running
- Make sure image can actually boot
- Make sure using image composed after deadline