Customs letter for Fedora media
(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 16:35, 24 May 2008
Fedora Ambassadors Project Header image
To add a header to a page please use the Ambassadors template from Template:Header
New Customs Letter for Fedora Ambassadors
- 2008-04-01, content updated
- As of 2007-02-14, please use following custom letter created by ThomasChung
- You may accept donation for the media at reasonable price ($1 or $2 per media) to cope with Fedora Ambassadors expense.
Updated Fedora Customs Letter
- File:Ambassadors CustomsLetter F8CustomsLetter.odt Fedora Customs Letter in ODT]
Here is a standard letter you can use ONLY to import original Fedora DVDs. DO NOT modify it in any way, or use with anything else than Fedora DVDs which are intended for free distribution. Each time you intend to use the letter, alert me, as I am the contact on the letter and will not help if I do not know you are using it. Things I will need to know so I can confirm with the customs that all is legal: - Your name and email address (full legal name) - Quantity of DVDs/CDs imported - Country of export (where you are sending/transporting the media from) - Country of import (where the media is going) - Purpose of import (what do you need the DVDs/CDs for) You MUST give the DVDs away for free. If you intend to collect money for them, you CANNOT use this letter!
- File:Ambassadors CustomsLetter F7CustomsLetter.odt Fedora Customs Letter in ODT]