Anaconda Storage UI Design
Mission Statement: To make it easier to find and identify the device(s) that you want to work with in anaconda, especially when there are large numbers of devices and/or types of devices present.
- Trac Ticket for redesign work: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/2
- Trac Ticket for icon work: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/63
Fedora 11 Anaconda Screenflow
Proposed Anaconda Screenflow
These are draft 2, updated 28 July 2009.
All mockups are sourced in this one SVG file:
Choose Installation Type
Do you want to upgrade?
Simple Device Selection
Advanced Device Selection - Local Devices Tab
Advanced Device Selection - BIOS RAID Devices Tab
Advanced Device Selection - Multipath Tab - Unfiltered
Advanced Device Selection - Multipath Tab - Interconnect Filter
Advanced Device Selection - Multipath Tab - Vendor Filter
Advanced Device Selection - Other SAN Tab
Advanced Device Selection - Search Tab (Port/Target/LUN)
Advanced Device Selection - Search Tab (WWID)
Select Partitioning Scheme (Simple Use Case)
Select Partitioning Scheme (Advanced Use Case)
- Mockups Draft 1, 27 July 2009 (PDF format)
- Mockups Draft 2, 28 July 2009 (PDF format)
- Mockups Draft 2, 3 August 2009 (PDF format)