For the last election, see NominationsNovember2011
In the May 2012 election, there are 5 seats open. Open seats are currently held by: Kevin Fenzi, Bill Nottingham, Peter Jones, Stephen Gallagher, and Tomáš Mráz.
Person Name (IRC nickname)
- Mission Statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh)
- Mission Statement: Make Fedora THE platform for rapidly developing the next generation of free, open-source software.
- Past work summary: Red Hat employee since 2008, Lead developer of the System Security Services Daemon, participant in the FreeIPA project. Fedora Hosted admin maintaining ReviewBoard. FESCo member since June 2011
- Future plans: Continue to drive Fedora to become the best platform for developing exciting new technologies for the desktop and datacenter.
John Dulaney (j_dulaney)
- Mission statement: To promote Fedora in my role as an ambassador; to continue to develop test criteria for new features coming into Fedora and evolve the QA process as needed to fit with the evolution of Fedora. I will also strive to make sure that Fedora remains at the forefront of technology and to be the best Free distribution of Linux.
- Past work summary I am a member of the Fedora Quality Assurance team. I help write test cases for new features, I am a proven testor (testing critical path software updates), I test new releases starting prior to branching, and I help establish release criteria. I am also a Fedora Ambassador, especially on the campus of Methodist University. I spread knowledge of Linux in general and Fedora in particular and inform people that they do have a choice for Freedom.
- Future plans: Strive to improve the testing of Fedora; both personally and collectively throughout the QA team, to continue to educate people on the advantages of Linux and Free Software, and to continue to test Fedora.