The following elections will take place in July 2016:
- FESCo (Engineering) (four seats)
More information about FESCo on FESCo wiki page.
See Election Schedule page for more details regarding the Elections timeline. All dates and times noted are UTC time.
FESCo Elections July 2016
As per the FESCo election policy, the following FESCo members finish their terms, and the seats are up for re-election:
- Josh Boyer (jwb) - elected for F23/F24 period
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore) - elected for F23/F24 period
- Haïkel Guémar (hguemar) - elected for F23/F24 period
- Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh) - elected for F23/F24 period
For the last election, see Nominations Nov/Dec 2015
Please nominate just by Name, IRC nick and FAS account ID. A set of questions for candidates is being prepared, and the resulting introductions will be published in Community Blog , at the end of the "Campaign" period.
- NAME (IRC nick/FAS account ID)
- Josh Boyer (jwb/jwboyer)
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time.