Put your nominations here (keep them in alphabetical order by surname please).
There are 5 seats open in this election. The seats open are currently held by: Kevin Fenzi (nirik) (Chair), Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore), Bill Nottingham (notting), Seth Vidal (skvidal) and Kevin Kofler (kkofler).
Person Name (IRC nickname)
- Mission Statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Mission Statement: To help improve and guide Fedora in continuing to be the best Linux Distro out there.
- Past work summary: Xfce Maintainer for fedora along with many other packages. I have been on FESCo since it was established. Very active on irc trying to improve support in places like #fedora. Many other things as well.
- Future Plans: Get Fedora Engineering services busy making Fedora better. Get updates process working better. Help new contributors get involved easier.
Justin M. Forbes (jforbes)
- Mission Statement: Work make Fedora a distribution the community can be proud of, with focus on both features and stability. Stressing the balance of new features with QA and release engineering to make Fedora releases both innovative and high quality.
- Past work summary: Original involvement in the Fedora project was working on the port to x86_64. More recently I have been focused on virtualization within Fedora.
- Future plans: Strive to make Fedora the best freely available distribution available.
Watch nominations for older elections: