|How to contact the Diversity team|
|Mailing list: diversity
Visit this link to sign up for the email list for the Diversity team.
This is where real-time chat with Diversity team members happens.
The Fedora Project welcomes and encourages participation by everyone. Our community is based on mutual respect, tolerance, and encouragement, and we are working to help each other live up to these principles. Please, refer to our Code of Conduct if you need more information. Fedora Diversity team is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in Fedora community. You can watch our recent video showcasing the Fedora community here.
The goal of this initiative is to help foster diversity and inclusion in Fedora community. Fedora Diversity team works towards this goal by focusing on efforts including (but not limited to)
- Creating content and organizing events to spread awareness about diversity in Fedora within and outside the Fedora community.
- Supporting community building and engagement activities to foster inclusion.
- Coordinating with Fedora SIGs and subprojects to foster Diversity and Inclusion in the community.
- Supporting programs committed to building diversity and inclusion in Free and Open Source Software communities.
We are tracking our ongoing work and action items here in Pagure.
Get in touch with us
- Want to help us shape diversity and inclusion in Fedora community? We feel that everyone can bring in valuable inputs to this conversation. We have diverse and flexible contribution opportunities available for everyone. You can join the conversation via IRC #fedora-diversity on Freenode. We also have a Telegram bridge to IRC here.. Feel free to introduce yourself on our [firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list].
- Feel like you don't have much time to contribute? Subscribe to our [email@example.com mailing list] to receive updates about our work.
- Are you a part of a local hackerspace, LUG or STEM community? Are you involved in open source project beyond Fedora? Did you say YES to any one of these?
We are especially looking for other open source projects and local communities to share resources and collaborate together. If you are interested in collaborating with us, please get in touch with us via IRC #fedora-diversity on Freenode or [firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list]. We also have a Telegram bridge to IRC here..