Fedora Project Documentation
Here you will find the formal documentation for Fedora, as well as draft documents that aren't yet finished. Formal documentation is the responsibility of the DocsProject .
Published full-length guides and tutorials
- Desktop User Guide
- How to use IRC for communication in Fedora
- Security Guide
- How To sign a Contributors License Agreement (CLA)
- How to contribute to the release notes and be a beat writer
- Beats - These are the very latest Release Notes for Fedora, as they are developed
- Draft Documentation - Guides and tutorials that are being developed on this Wiki
- http://fedoraproject.org/ - The entire Wiki has many useful documents, which are not formal Fedora documents but may be what you need. Try the Wiki search to find your topic.
Fedora Project Documents
- Legal - Legal documents for the Fedora Project (Includes licenses)
The Tools of Fedora Documentation
Working with Development Tools