The mission of the Fedora Documentation Project is to provide documentation to users and developers to improve the overall usage of Fedora. We do that by explaining the usage of certain pieces of software or systems, provide written accounts of special events(releases, etc), and provide recommendations on setting of software or systems (security, performance, etc).
|Meetings|| Weekly at |
Next Meeting Agenda
|Current issues||Fedora Documentation Bugs - Reported issues with Official Docs|
|Project planning||Current projects|
|Related page||Docs QA -- Documentation QA Team|
I want to...
- I want to find documentation.
- I want to report a problem.
- I want to write or help maintain documentation.
- I want to translate documents.
- I want to know what the Documentation Project does.
- I want to find a task to work on.
- I want to find answers about copyright and licensing of my contributions.
- Learn the processes and start contributing.
All documentation produced by Fedora is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 Unported License.