- Python 3.5 will be the default Python environment. This is an upgrade from 3.4 which was included in Fedora 23.
The version of Mono in Fedora 24 is 4.2.1, noteable changes are:
- More integration of Microsoft Open Source Code
- PPDB Debugging support
- New Implementation of threadpool
- Bugfixes, and runtime optimizations
- Ruby will be upgraded to 2.3 in Fedora 24.
- Changes the python-suds package to use the fork maintained by Jurko Gospodnetic. This change brings a more modern Suds to Fedora, including Python 3 support and various bug fixes.