Admon/warning | Document is Final | The contents of this beat have been sent for translation for the GA version of the Release Notes. Any additional changes to this beat will not appear until after the release of Fedora 13. If you have zero-day changes, be sure to post a bug. }}
== avrdude ==
''avrdude'' has been updated from 5.8 to 5.10. The new release includes support for additional part numbers as well as a number of additional programmers.
* 5.9 changes - http:// lists. nongnu.org/ archive/html/avrdude- dev/ 2010-01/ msg00071.htm
* 5.10 changes - http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/ avrdude- dev/2010- 01/msg00092.html
== piklab ==
''piklab'' has been updated to version 0.15.7.
Major changes include:
* Support for PICkit2V2 has been removed
* ICD2 support has been greatly improved, including support for dsPIC33 devices
* Toolchain and programmer selection have been moved to the project manager
and much more.
For complete details, refer to the Piklab change log at http://piklab.sourceforge.net/changelog.php.
== mcu8051ide ==
''mcu8051ide'' has been upgraded to version 1.3.3. In addition to bugfixes, this release includes the following new features:
* RS232/UART debugger, tool intended for debugging in real hardware applications
* Symbol list (added on the right panel)
* Assembler has now support for assigning register names to constants. So since this version you can write code like this:
ABC EQU R0
MOV ABC, #55h ; <- This will be compiled as "MOV R0, #55h
==== gnusim8085 ====
Fedora 13 includes ''gnusim8085'' version 1.3.6. This new release is now internationalized, and includes a number of usability improvements and new features. For a complete description, refer to the announcement at https://launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+announcement/5242.
==== gsim85 ====
An 8085 microprocessor simulator
Old Version: 0.2 -> New Version: 0.3
Project site: (http://gsim85.sourceforge.net/)
==== avarice ====
Program for interfacing the Atmel JTAG ICE to GDB
Old Version: 2.6 -> New Version: 2.10
Project site: (http://sourceforge.net/projects/avarice)
==== avr-binutils ====
''avr-binutils'' has been updated to 2.20. There are a number of new features as well as bug fixes. Refer to the project's NEWS file for details at
==== avr-gcc ====
''avr-gcc'' has been updated to 4.5.0, along with ''avr-gcc-c++''. Refer to http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html for the details of this upgrade.
Warning - Beat Converted
The contents of this beat have been converted to Publican and sent for translation. The official Fedora 25 documentation now contains the information that was on this page.
If you have changes or corrections please file a bug. Use the product Fedora Documentation, component release-notes.
For the official copy of this beat, refer to the Fedora 25 Documentation.