avrdude has been updated from 5.8 to 5.10. The new release includes support for additional part numbers as well as a number of additional programmers.
- 5.9 changes - http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/avrdude-dev/2010-01/msg00071.htm
- 5.10 changes - http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/avrdude-dev/2010-01/msg00092.html
piklab has been updated to version 0.15.7.
Major changes include:
- Support for PICkit2V2 has been removed
- ICD2 support has been greatly improved, including support for dsPIC33 devices
- Toolchain and programmer selection have been moved to the project manager
and much more.
For complete details, refer to the Piklab change log at http://piklab.sourceforge.net/changelog.php.