Documentation Embedded Development Beat
There are a number of improvements to gcc that affect the AVR processor. See the GCC section of this document for further information.
gpsim has been updated to 0.25. In additon to many bugfixes, new features include:
- src/ and modules/ license change to LGPLv2+
- ECCP implemented
- video module resurected
- Added back HLL source browser support
- DS1307 realtime clock extra added
- extras compiled and loaded as part of gpsim
Support has been added for:
piklab includes a number of new features including:
- New processor support
- Improvements to ICD2 including support for additional targets
- New log and replay features
- Direct programming support for 16F88x family
For complete details including the list of many bug fixes, refer to the changelog at http://piklab.sourceforge.net/changelog.php.