Documentation Embedded Development Beat
avarice has been updated from 2.10 to 2.12. The update includes:
- New devices:
- Implement PDI debugging (JTAGICEmkII / Xmega).
For additional detaile refer to the project's site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/avarice
Cross Compiling GNU binutils targeted at avr
Old Version: 2.21 -> New Version: 2.20
Project site: (http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/)
Continuing to follow the development of gcc, avr-gcc and avr-c++ have been updated to version 4.6.2.
Cross Compiling GNU GCC targeted at avr
Old Version: 4.6.1 -> New Version: 4.6.2
Project site: (http://gcc.gnu.org/)
Fedora 17 includes version 5.11.1 of avrdude.
- New devices supported:
- New programmers supported:
- TPI programming through bitbang programmers (both, serial and parallel ones)
- FT2232 (and relatives) based programmers (MPSSE bitbang mode)
- Wiring environment (http://wiring.org.co/)
- butterfly-style bootloader of the Mikrokopter.de device