|(35 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
Fedora 16 introduces a number of new games to the repository:
* '''Naev''' is a 2D space trading and combat game, featuring fast-paced combat, many ships, a large variety of equipment and a large galaxy to explore.
* '''Golly''' is an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata.
* '''Puzzle-Master''' is an easy-to-use, fun and addictive jigsaw puzzle game.
* '''Sudoku Savant''' is a simple GUI-driven application to solve and generate sudoku puzzles, and supports manual solving, pencil marks and cell colouring.
* '''Teeworlds''', a retro multiplayer shooter, is updated to version 0.6. Improvements include a reworked ninja powerup, a friend list, an upgraded spectator mode, and improved graphics.
* '''Plee the Bear''' is upgraded to version 0.5.1, with a new mini-game system and new characters.
* '''The Mana World''' receives a major upgrade to version 0.5.2, with big improvements to the client.
* '''Battle Tanks''' is updated to version 0.98, bringing a major engine update, an improved multiplayer experience thanks to internal network queueing, and several performance enhancements.