|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:37, 17 September 2011
Warning - Beat Converted
The contents of this beat have been converted to Publican and sent for translation. The official Fedora 25 documentation now contains the information that was on this page.
If you have changes or corrections please file a bug. Use the product Fedora Documentation, component release-notes.
For the official copy of this beat, refer to [Release Notes the Fedora 25 Documentation].
Fedora 16 introduces a number of new games to the repository:
- Naev is a 2D space trading and combat game, featuring fast-paced combat, many ships, a large variety of equipment and a large galaxy to explore.
- Golly is an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata.
- Puzzle-Master is an easy-to-use, fun and addictive jigsaw puzzle game.
- Sudoku Savant is a simple GUI-driven application to solve and generate sudoku puzzles, and supports manual solving, pencil marks and cell colouring.
- Teeworlds, a retro multiplayer shooter, is updated to version 0.6. Improvements include a reworked ninja powerup, a friend list, an upgraded spectator mode, and improved graphics.
- Plee the Bear is upgraded to version 0.5.1, with a new mini-game system and new characters.
- The Mana World receives a major upgrade to version 0.5.2, with big improvements to the client.
- Battle Tanks is updated to version 0.98, bringing a major engine update, an improved multiplayer experience thanks to internal network queueing, and several performance enhancements.