From Fedora Project Wiki
Fedora 16 introduces a number of new games to the repository:
- Naev is a 2D space trading and combat game, featuring fast-paced combat, many ships, a large variety of equipment and a large galaxy to explore.
- Golly is an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata.
- Puzzle-Master is an easy-to-use, fun and addictive jigsaw puzzle game.
- Sudoku Savant is a simple GUI-driven application to solve and generate sudoku puzzles, and supports manual solving, pencil marks and cell colouring.
- Teeworlds, a retro multiplayer shooter, is updated to version 0.6. Improvements include a reworked ninja powerup, a friend list, an upgraded spectator mode, and improved graphics.
- Plee the Bear is upgraded to version 0.5.1, with a new mini-game system and new characters.
- The Mana World receives a major upgrade to version 0.5.2, with big improvements to the client.
- Battle Tanks is updated to version 0.98, bringing a major engine update, an improved multiplayer experience thanks to internal network queueing, and several performance enhancements.