From Fedora Project Wiki
- ibus "ibus reset-config" sub-command is to reset the user setting values to default ones in an ibus configuration but not ibus engines configurations.
- ibus-libzhuyin is a new Zhuyin input method for Traditional Chinese users.
- How to change IM on GNOME?
- The Lohit Oriya font (lohit-oriya-fonts) has been renamed to Lohit Odia (lohit-odia-fonts) as per the Odisha state government's guidelines.
- The Lohit Punjabi font (lohit-punjabi-fonts) has been renamed to Lohit Gurmukhi (lohit-gurmukhi-fonts) to avoid confusion between the Arabic and Gurmukhi scripts.
- Adobe Source Han Sans Fonts (adobe-source-han-sans-cn-fonts and adobe-source-han-sans-twhk-fonts) is the default font for Chinese environment.
- ekmukta-fonts is a new Unicode-compliant font with a mono-linear typeface.