Joining the SIG
Joining the EPEL SIG is as simple as having a love for Enterprise Linux and participating in the EPEL SIG.
See our Joining EPEL page for more information on how you could join us.
If you have specific work areas in the EPEL project please mention them behind your name in the list below.
- DennisGilmore - infrastructure,rel-eng
- Michael Stahnke
- Kevin Fenzi - Infrastructure, ren-eng,Xfce
- StevenPritchard - Perl
- CristianBalint - GIS (Geographic Information System) tools
- Jeroen van Meeuwen Puppet(-server/master)
- GaryGiesen - IP Networking tools
- Chitlesh Goorah - Ensuring compatibility with Fedora Electronic Lab
- Prabin Kumar Datta
- Adam Miller
The EPEL SIG meets every week in the #fedora-meeting irc channel at 20:30UTC. Feel free to join us! Logs of past meetings can be found at: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/epel/
Here's some handy commands if you run the meeting:
#startmeeting EPEL (YYYY-MM-DD) #meetingname epel #topic init process/agenda #chair smooge tremble nirik EPEL meeting ping abadger1999 rsc stahnma tremble dgilmore smooge nb maxamillion tremble Jeff_S
The YYYY-MM-DD Should be filled in with the days year, month, day.
The ping should be done in #epel and #fedora-meeting (feel free to add yourself here if you wish to be pinged)
Items to be discussed in the next meeting can be added here:
- Should Percona SQL and/or MariaDB be part of the EPEL repo? - Marian Marinov (HackMan)