The Fedora project can offer a number of easy task to new comers.
If you are new to the project, you may want to check the easyfix page, pick one that you like, contact the person in charge and get started ;-)
If you are a project owner and would like to add your project to the easyfix page there are to step to do:
- add yourself below
- enable xml prc on your trac, in the plugin page find the xml rpc plugin and enable:
- all the tracrpc.ticket.*
- the entry tracrpc.xml_rpc.*
- the entry tracrpc.web_ui.*
- give the XML_RPC write to 'anonymous' in the permission page (for this you will need to activate the entry tracrpc.api.* in the plugin page)
- If you host your project on github rather than fedorahosted, you project name should look like: github:username/projectname/
You should provide:
- The name of the project
- The tag you use in the keywords field to mark ticket as easyfix
- Your fas name as contact person.
* elections easyfix toshio * fas easyfix toshio * fedora-infrastructure easyfix kevin * kitchen easyfix toshio * packagedb easyfix toshio * python-fedora easyfix toshio * tgcaptcha2 easyfix pingou * bodhi easyfix lmacken * fedora-websites easyfix sijis * fedora-electronic-lab easyfix shakthimaan * sssd easyfix jhrozek * 389 easyfix rmeggins * freeipa easyfix mkosek * github:fedora-infr/fedora-python EasyFix toshio