From Fedora Project Wiki
2008 September 24 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- FESCo approved a proposal (contingent on rel-eng and infrastructure team buy-in) not to make any hard restrictions about what files are shipped, but recommend that they don't ship end-user binaries. And to put the _target_ (noarch) stuff in a separate repository, and the actual toolchain into Fedora.
- FESCo reviewed some features to determine if they were in a testable state for the beta release. Based on the information available, they chose to push the following features back to the F11 release:
- Paul Frields (stickster) asked if FESCo could move there meeting time, since FESCo has ended up bumping the Docs team from their time slot for the last month or so. FESCo will discuss on their mailing list when & where they will hold their meetings.
- FESCo approved a proposal to hold their upcoming election at the same time as the Board and other groups.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-09-24.html