(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Latest revision as of 16:31, 24 May 2008
Present from FESCo: warren, scop, thl (late)
- Short meeting only -- thl had other things to manage and joined late
- some discussions at 0:07 on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/HowToGetSponsored
- tibbs> | The idea was that people needing sponsorship are not understanding the process; Many think that sponsorship comes automatically.
- tibbs> | I'll try to find the info from the logs and cook up an Extras/SponsorResponsibilities page. The HowToGetSponsored page could then link there.
- tibbs> | So, I'll go ahead and cook up a page of sponsor responsibilities and we can discuss it next week.
- voting / voting system https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/
- thl> | abadger1999, shall we post this url and a point to the code in cvs so people can review it before we do the actual election?
- abadger1999 did that in between
- some guys tested it and some minor problems were found (and fixed)
- How long would the voting last? It was areed on one and a half week; open on June 22 close on July 2
- no revotes are allowed/possible -- If people complain we might implement it in the next election