- 1 Members Present
- 2 Members Absent
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Archer - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Archer
- 3.2 IBus - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IBus
- 3.3 KVM PCI Device Assignment - http://tinyurl.com/cq6w93
- 3.4 SSSD - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSD
- 3.5 Instant on Fedora - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/instant-on-Fedora
- 4 Review FPC Report - http://tinyurl.com/bfuuld
- 5 Meeting log
* Jon Stanley (jds2001) * Kevin Fenzi (nirik) * Dan Horak (sharkcz) * Josh Boyer (jwb) * Brian Pepple (bpepple) * Bill Nottingham (notting) * Jarod Wilson (j-rod) * Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
FESCo approved Archer as a Fedora 11 feature by a 8-0 vote.
FESCo approved IBus as a Fedora 11 feature by a 6-0 vote with two abstentions.
KVM PCI Device Assignment - http://tinyurl.com/cq6w93
FESCo approved KVM PCI Device Assignment as a Fedora 11 feature by a 7-0 vote.
FESCo approved SSSD for Fedora 11 by a 7-0 vote. Concern was noted about it being testable by beta.
Instant on Fedora - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/instant-on-Fedora
FESCo rejected Instant on Fedora by an 8-0 vote, due to the feature not having anyone actually working on it.
Review FPC Report - http://tinyurl.com/bfuuld
FESCo voted 5-0 (with one abstention) to send this guideline back to FPC for further rework.
FESCo approved the Haskell guidelines by a 5-0 vote (with one abstention).
FESCo approved the symlink guideline by a 7-0 vote.
For more information, see the full meeting log.