2009 February 13 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Dan Horák (sharkcz)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- FESCo approved the following features:
- note: upgrades from F9 will require 2 steps: F9->F10->F11
- FESCo wants this feature tested hard, since this could adversely affect a lot of users if not ready.
- FESCo wanted to know if the Control Groups Kernel(1) feature & the Control Group Tools(2) feature could be combined into a single feature page since they appear to be closely related.
- Long discussion regarding coordination of upcoming rebuild. For details refer to the IRC log.
- Jesse Keating (f13) mention that the Automated QA stuff will be on-line very shortly. It's currently waiting on a PHX resource from infrastructure, but may start generating things on a test box elsewhere before that happens. Fedora QA meetings will have regular reports about the AutoQA efforts. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Automated_QA_Testing_Project
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2009-02-13.html