(Changed per Joat's suggestions. (Thanks!))
m (change UG linkto F11UG link)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
|[[User Guide| Previous Page - Table of Contents]] ||[[User Guide| Table of Contents]] ||[[
|[[User Guide| Previous Page - Table of Contents]] ||[[User Guide| Table of Contents]] ||[[-| Next Page - The Fedora Desktops]]
Latest revision as of 21:41, 11 June 2009
Welcome to the Fedora 11 Desktop User Guide! This guide is intended for users who have a working Fedora 11 installation and are able to use the mouse and keyboard.
This guide explains:
- The different desktops available to the Fedora user
- How to login to your computer
- The layout of the two main Fedora desktops (GNOME and KDE)
- How to use the file and system navigator
- How to use the e-mail client
- How to use the instant messenger client
- How to use the web-browser
- How to use the OpenOffice office suite
- How to customize your new Fedora desktop
- How to manage and update software
About this Document
Volunteer contributors from the Fedora Documentation Project create this guide for each release of Fedora. If you have questions or suggestions about Fedora's documentation, or if you would like to help document Fedora, please visit the Fedora Documentation Project web site.
For assistance installing Fedora 11, please read the Installation Guide:
Thank you for choosing Fedora.
|Previous Page - Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Next Page - The Fedora Desktops|