Welcome to the Fedora 11 Desktop User Guide! This guide is intended for users who have a working Fedora 11 system and are able to use a mouse and keyboard.
Content needs updating: Suggest using "working Fedora 11 installation" (vice "system") and "the mouse and keyboard" (vice "a") Joat 09:41, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
This guide explains:
- The different desktops available to the Fedora user
- How to login to your computer
- The layout of the two main Fedora desktops (GNOME and KDE)
- How to use the file and system navigator
- How to use the e-mail client
- How to use the instant messenger client
- How to use the web-browser
- How to use the OpenOffice office suite
- How to customize your new Fedora desktop
- How to manage and update software
About this Document
Volunteer contributors from the Fedora Documentation Project create this guide for each release of Fedora. If you have questions or suggestions about Fedora's documentation, or if you would like to help document Fedora, please visit the Fedora Documentation Project web site.
For assistance installing Fedora 11, please read the Installation Guide:
Thank you for choosing Fedora.
|Previous Page - Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Next Page - The Fedora Desktops|