Candidates should add their responses directly on this wiki page. Please note that not all questions need to be answered, e.g. a FAmSCo candidate should not need to answer very technical questions.
- 1 Main questions
- 1.1 Sample question. Please replace with your own question.
- 1.2 What is your take on bundled libraries?
- 1.3 What ideas do you have related to the implementation of the stable updates vision?
- 1.4 Is there any new initiative you would like to see happen during your term to improve packaging?
- 1.5 Do you think it's important to have more people vote in Fedora elections? If so, how would you encourage that?
- 1.6 Do you run Fedora on the computer you use most often? If so what Desktop? If not, why not?
- 1.7 Do you think Fedora should focus on the Desktop? Or someplace else? If so, where?
- 1.8 What do you think of the Community Working Group that was just established?
- 1.9 What if anything would you do about the number of more seasoned contibutors that are reducing involvement in the project?
- 1.10 In one sentence, can you summarize what the Board does and in another what FESco does and in a third what FAmSCo does ?
- 1.11 The role of FAmSCo appears to be changing, what do you think FAmSCo's future is?