This is the main page for FAD Fedora Cloud Working Group 2016.
Our purpose is to complete the following primary goals:
- Retrospective of Fedora 23 release for the Cloud/Atomic products.
- Future of Automated Testing for Fedora Cloud/Atomic
- Concrete Plan for Fedora Atomic Edition for F25.
- Increase the Public Cloud Provider reach.
- OpenShift Origin, and how to integrate in our cloud story (may be for contributors)
- CentOS and Fedora Atomic hosts
We are aware that the State of North Carolina has passed recent laws which are not consistent with the Fedora Project's views on equality and diversity, and may make some attendees of the FAD uncomfortable. Both Red Hat and the Fedora Project are committed to providing a discrimination-free experience for attendees. Red Hat, the host of this FAD, will provide facilities appropriately regardless of gender, sexuality, religion or race.
Regardless, if North Carolina's laws make you feel uncomfortable or unable to attend the FAD for any reason, or require changes to your travel arrangements, please contact either Josh Berkus or the Fedora Project diversity advisor, Maria Leandro with your concerns. All such contacts will be confidential.
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Automated testing
- Atomic Host Tests
- Plan for CI builds/testing for Host/OStree
- Atomic Edition
- F25 Change
- Updated PRD
- Proposal to Council with the above
- How to handle multiple versions of Docker
- Docker vs. runc
- Public Atomic Registry for Fedora?
- At least one F24-focused runbook.
- Event report for Community Blog
- Need to produce one or more reports for the larger group / project to follow along with results of the FAD
Attendees and Travel Details
|Contributor||Arrival||Departure||Roommate||Need Travel Funding?||Budget amount for travel|
|Josh Berkus||Jun 6||Jun 9||-||No|
|Matthew Miller||Not sure yet||Also not sure yet||-||No|
|Scott Collier||Not sure yet||Also not sure yet||-||No|
|Dusty Mabe||Jun 6||Jun 8 (late)||-||No|
|Joe Brockmeier||Lives Here||Lives Here||Heck No||No|
|Adam Miller||Jun 6||Jun 9||Kushal Das||Yes||$1000 ($450 Hotel, $400 Flight, $50 To/From Airport, $100 Food)|
|Kushal Das||June 5th||June 10th||-||Yes||$1050 ($450 Hotel, $450 Flight, $50 To/From Airport) (I hope food will be taken care by in total).|
|Tim Flink ?||not sure yet, may end up remote||not sure yet||-||Yes|
|Jason Brooks||Jun 6||Jun 9||-||No|
- Location: Red Hat, Raleigh, NC USA
- Room Red Hat Annex, "Red Rover" room
- Date: Jun-07 to Jun-08
- Covered at hotel
- Days other than Tue/Wed/ to be covered by attendees.
- Tue: Order in, cost covered (est. $125)
- Wed: Order in, cost covered (est. $125)
- Days other than Tue/Wed to be covered by attendees
- Tue: Team @ local venue (est. $300)
- Wed: Team @ local venue (est. $300)
Total food: est. $850
|Contributor||Taxi/transport (to/from home)||Airfare||Hotel||Taxi/transport (to/from site)||Parking||Add Meals||Other|
|tflink||USD 50||USD 320||USD 450||USD 40||USD 50||USD 40|
- $0 if Supplied by Red Hat
- Food: $850 (from above)
Total budget: $