This is the main page for the systemd FAD 2013, which is a FAD focused on systemd in Fedora.
- Our purpose is to... complete with the following primary goals:
- Discuss (and fix!) current issues and priorities of systemd in Fedora
- Collect feedback for upstream development
- Discuss possible additions to the RPM macros for systemd in Fedora
- Discuss whether we should recommend Defaults for Restart= in Fedora for systemd services.
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Lennart Poettering
- Kay Sievers
- Michal Schmidt
- Michal Sekletar
- Lukas Nykryn
- Vaclav Pavlin
- Jóhann B. Guðmundsson
No list of topics yet.
Completed work item
- Work out budget
Decide on Dates and Location
- Arrange Lodging
- Location: Red Hat Offices, Brno
- Date: Fri, Feb 22, 2013
- Schedule Not yet.
We'll have a hackfest about systemd on Thu, Feb 22, 2013, and we'd like to make the subsequent day, Fri 23, 2013 a FAD. Both events are immediately before RHDC in Brno.
The hackfest's event is here:
Snacks/Beverages: Details go here.
Lunch: Details go here.
Dinner: Details go here.
If you want funding from Red Hat, ask the Community Architecture team. If you can find other ways to fund your FAD, that's great too!
|Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek (FAS: zbyszek)||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||~700 EUR|
|Tom Gundersen (FAS: ...)||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||~120 EUR|
|Jóhann B. Guðmundsson (FAS: ...)||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||~700 EUR|
- Travel: ~1520 EUR
- Housing: Probably no costs (devconf.cz covers this)
- Space: No costs
- Supplies: No costs
Total budget: ~1520 EUR