This is the main page for the systemd FAD August 2013, which is a FAD focused on systemd in Fedora.
- Our purpose is to... complete with the following primary goals:
- Discuss (and fix!) current issues and priorities of systemd in Fedora
- Collect feedback for upstream development
- Discuss possible additions to the RPM macros for systemd in Fedora
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Lennart Poettering
- Kay Sievers
- Harald Hoyer
- Michal Schmidt
- Michal Sekletar
- Lukas Nykryn
- Vaclav Pavlin
- Jóhann B. Guðmundsson
- David Herrmann
- Tom Gundersen
Completed work item
- Work out budget
Decide on Dates and Location Arrange Facilities
- Arrange Lodging
- Location: Red Hat Offices, Brno
- Date: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 + Wed, Aug 7, 2013
- Schedule Not yet.
We'll have a hackfest about systemd on Aug 6th/7th, and would also like to make it a Fedora Activity Day.
The event is colocated with GUADEC.
The hackfest's event is here:
Snacks/Beverages: Details go here.
Lunch: Details go here.
Dinner: Details go here.
If you want funding from Red Hat, ask the Community Architecture team. If you can find other ways to fund your FAD, that's great too!
|Tom Gundersen (FAS: ...)||CDG, 10:00 Aug 5||15:30 Aug 5||09:00 Aug 8||CDG, 18:35 Aug 8||~275 EUR|
|Jóhann B. Guðmundsson (FAS: johannbg)||KEF, 07:00 Aug 5||18:10 Aug 5 PRG?||One way will leave BRNO to attend flock Aug 8||One way will leave BRNO to attend flock Aug 8||~945 USD|
|David Herrmann (FAS: ...)||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||~79 EUR|
- Travel: ~907 EUR
- Housing: 3 nights in a twin room at hotel Avanti = EUR 217.
- Space: No costs
- Supplies: No costs
Total budget: ~1214 EUR