The FAmSCo budget rolls up into the larger Community Architecture budget.
FY09 Q4 (December 2008 - February 2009) Budget
In Q4, we have the following sources of budget available:
- Fedora 10 marketing -- $15,000 USD
- Global events & swag -- $16,000 USD
- Fedora in India -- $9,000 USD
- TOTAL: $40,000 USD
Currently, it is allocated as such:
- $7,000 USD -- for breakdown see Ambassadors/NA/Budget
- $1,500 USD -- approximate cost of stickers that will mostly be used in NA.
- $3,000 USD
- Fedora-fr -- $5,000 USD
- Fedora EMEA e.V. -- $5,000 USD
APAC: $3,000 USD
India: $9,000 USD
Max's safety net: $6,500 USD
- $2,500 of this is already tentatively spoken for.