FAmSCo 2010 elections
Candidates must be a member of the Ambassadors group in the Fedora Accounts System. This helps ensure FAmSCo members have some experience with the processes of Fedora Ambassadors but still allows relatively new contributors to sit on FAmSCo and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Ambassadors will be following the Fedora election timeline.
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time. Wiki nomination pages carry additional details about the nominee which the nominee is expected to write.
Full Name (IRC handle)
- Please briefly describe your history with Fedora.
- Why do you want to be a member of FAmSCo?
- What is the proper role for FAmSCo in a global project like Ambassadors?
- What are your particular goals related to FAmSCo?
- What would you change about the way Ambassadors is run?