m (Protected "FAmSCo nominations" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
m (Removed protection from "FAmSCo nominations")
Revision as of 13:32, 23 October 2017
- FAmSCo (Ambassadors) (three seats)
More information about FAmSCo on FAmSCo Wiki Page
See Election Schedule page for more details regarding the Elections timeline. All dates and times noted are UTC time.
FAmSCo elections July/August 2017
As per the FAmSCo election rules these members finish their term and their seats are up for re-election:
Candidates must be a member of the Ambassadors group in the Fedora Accounts System. This helps ensure that FAmSCo members have some experience with the processes of Fedora Ambassadors, but still allows relatively new contributors to sit on FAmSCo and bring fresh ideas to the table.
For the last election, please see FAmSCo Nominations December 2016
Please nominate just by Name, IRC nick and FAS account ID. A set of questions for candidates is being prepared, and the resulting introductions will be published in Community Blog, at the end of the "Campaign" period. You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time.
- Name (IRC nick / FAS account ID) [nominated by: FAS account ID]
- Itamar Reis Peixoto (itamarjp/itamarjp)
- Alex Oviedo Solis (alexove/alexove)
- Eduardo Echeverria (echevemaster/echevemaster)
- Eduard Lucena (x3mboy) [nominated by jflory7]
- Sumantro Mukherjee (sumantrom/sumantrom) [nominated by jflory7]
- Andrew Ward (award3535) [nominated by jflory7]
- Daniel Lara (danniel/Danniel)
- Sirko Kemter (gnokii/gnokii) [nominated by lupinix]
- Ben Williams (Southern_Gentlem/jbwillia) [nominated by nb]
- Nick Bebout (nb/nb)