The following elections will take place in November/December 2012:
- Fedora Project Board (three seats)
- FESCo (Engineering) (five seats)
- FAmSCo (Ambassadors) (seven seats)
- Fedora 19 Name (separate schedule from the committee elections)
All dates and times noted are UTC time.
Candidates must be a member of the Ambassadors group in the Fedora Accounts System. This helps ensure that FAmSCo members have some experience with the processes of Fedora Ambassadors, but still allows relatively new contributors to sit on FAmSCo and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Ambassadors will be following the Fedora election timeline.
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time.
- Please briefly describe your history with Fedora.
- Why do you want to be a member of FAmSCo?
- What is the proper role for FAmSCo in a global project like Ambassadors?
- What are your particular goals related to FAmSCo?
- What would you change about the way Ambassadors is run?