Put your name here if you're a Cloud SIG'er who is planning on coming, and list when you're arriving/departing (I don't want to plan a huge thing for Sunday if we have a huge group of folks leaving mid-way through the day.)
- Robyn Bergeron | Arriving Jan. 11, Departing Jan. 16, 11:05am
- Russell Bryant | Arriving Jan. 13 (afternoon), Departing Jan. 16 (morning)
- Mo Morsi | Arriving Jan 12, Departing Jan 15
- Jay Greguske | Arriving Jan. 13 (afternoon), Departing Jan. 15 (evening)
- Your name here!
- You too!
- OpenStack hackfest
- [Aeolus] hackfest - simple deployments to the cloud using Aeolus on Fedora
- [Snap!] hackfest - writing more snapshot backends for Fedora-instance cross-cloud deployments
Want to teach people how to do things or help people get things installed? Maybe this is the spot to list those things.
Planning on pitching something? List it on the Proposed barcamp sessions page, but feel free to add it here too, for grins and giggles.