A quick a dirty place to take notes on things to remember for future fudcons:
- ensure icecast is working
- ensure (plenty of time in advance) that the following standard ports are available: ssh, irc, smtp, imap, pop3,
- setup a publictest machine that any fedora user can ssh into to proxy or connect to irc.
- Contact freenode a week in advance and provide network ranges to assure we don't get k-lined.
- Note which irc channels will be used for which sessions
- It would really help remote participation if live audio of sessions were available (on fedora talk using a conference number) and if wiki pages providing background and goals for the session were provided in advance. (This makes more sense for working sessions then talks.)