This is a page where we can work through the "FUDCon 2.0" track of the Events FAD 2010.
- FUDCon page and things it links to
- FUDCon/Organization - our current howto plan a FUDCon doc
- 1 FUDCon per quarter
- $20k of budget from Red Hat per quarter, for FUDcons and FADs
- Hard minimum of at least 4 months advance planning for a FUDCon - 6 months recommended
- Time investment for planners: 3 months ahead at 10-15 hours per week, 1 month ahead at 25 hours per week.
- Keep budget spread out.
- Do all FUDCons cost the same?
- Fill in the gaps with FADs
- Vacation time (contributors who have to take it)
- Proximity to other major events
- Fix spacing over time