In this section, we cover the highlights of Planet Fedora - an aggregation of blogs from Fedora contributors worldwide.
Contributing Writer: Adam Batkin
- User:Kwade appeals for information about configuring a misbehaving Synaptic touchpad on Fedora 10
http://iquaid.org/2008/11/30/synaptic-tapping-fail-is-there-a-good-fix/ followed shortly thereafter by a solution http://iquaid.org/2008/12/02/more-than-one-way-to-skin-a-touchpad/
- User:Kanarip provides instructions for composing EL5 media on Fedora 9 or 10 systems by running Revisor inside mock
- HarishPillay reports on the freeing of the code for the Atheros WiFi chipsets
- GregDeK chronicles his experiences with Sugar http://gregdek.livejournal.com/40932.html, http://gregdek.livejournal.com/41431.html, http://gregdek.livejournal.com/41616.html
- Luis Villa had a similar idea: http://tieguy.org/blog/2008/12/02/playing-with-sugar/
- TomTromey wrote an 8-part (so far) series on using a Python-enabled GDB. (Part 1: http://tromey.com/blog/?p=494, other parts link from there). The tutorial is not just about debugging Python with GDB, but also extending GDB using Python.
- How to build and automate a classroom/test lab-type setup: http://kanarip.livejournal.com/6419.html and http://jlaska.livejournal.com/3696.html
Photos, reactions and reports from FOSS.IN
Fedora 10 Praise
A video interview with User:Pfrields about the new Fedora 10 release