Feature Name Aeolus Conductor
Aeolus Conductor (http://aeolusproject.org) is a cross-cloud IaaS platform.
- Name: Chris Lalancette
- Email: email@example.com
- Targeted release: Fedora 16
- Last updated: 2011-05-25
- Percentage of completion: 0%
- Packages submitted for review:
- Packages necessary, but not yet submitted:
- compass-960-plugin >= 0.9.13
- rspec-rails >=1.3.2
- condor >= 7.5.5
- 2011-05-25 - Initial Feature submission
Aeolus is an umbrella for a number of cloud related projects. The projects all come together to create the Conductor, a Web UI and tools for managing cloud instances across heterogeneous clouds. For instance, a user can build and launch instances into EC2, RHEV-M, and Rackspace all from the same UI.