Use Blueman as the Default Bluetooth Manager.
- Name: JuanRodriguez
- Targeted release: Fedora 12
- Last updated: 29-JUN-2009
- Percentage of completion: 1% (All known packages have been built for Fedora 10 and Fedora 11 in updates-testing, and are already in Rawhide). See bugzilla.).
Change the default Bluetooth Manager to Blueman, a simple and intuitive Bluetooth manager.
Benefit to Fedora
Blueman integrates with NetworkManager, making Bluetooth Dialup connections available to NetworkManager. It's easy-to-use gui allows it to pair up with headsets easily and send/receive files via OBEX and set up as a modem.
Requires testing all features with different bluetooth devices.
* Connect to 3G/EDGE/GPRS via dial-up * Connect to or create bluetooth networks * Connect to input devices * Connect to audio devices * Send/Receive/Browse files via OBEX * Pairing
You can see some screenshots based on an Ubuntu "Dark" theme here
- blueman-1.10-3 (See bugzilla.)
We stay with the old bluetooth manager widget.