The latest update to Glasgow Haskell Compiler (ghc) version 7.0.4 was released 15 June 2011, with various bug fixes.
Haskell Platform 2011 was updated for ghc-7.0.3 and released as 2011.2.0.1 in April.
- Names: Jens Petersen, Haskell_SIG
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeted release: Fedora 16
- Last updated: 25 May 2011
- Percentage completion 10%
- ghc will be updated in rawhide. 
- Update ghc-rpm-macros if necessary. 
- Update all haskell packages to latest packaging templates and rebuild. 
- Test packages in rawhide 
Benefit to Fedora
Fedora will benefit by providing the latest ghc compiler and haskell-platform to its users with various bugfixes.
- Minimal impact outside of Haskell packages
- Rebuilding all Haskell packages: see Detailed Description above
How to Test
- yum install @haskell
- yum install xmonad
Developers will be able to use latest GHC.
haskell-platform release for ghc-7.0.4 expected.
None: ghc-7.0.4 is a stable bugfix releases, which should not have any major surprises.
Haskell GHC has been updated to version 7.0.4 with various bugfixes and haskell-platform to 2011.2.0.x.