Fedora is currently including part of 2.x java-gnome stack. The idea is to include to 4.x stack and move 2.x to compat-.
- Name: Juan Pablo Vello
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeted release: Fedora 13
- Last Updated: 2009-11-25
- Percentage of completion: 0%
Java-gnome is a Gtk wrapper/implementation for Java Applications that allow to develop gtk applications using Java. To stay in sync with Upstream, we need to move to 4.x release.
Benefit to Fedora
Stay in sync with upstream with latest patches, new features, add capabilities to Java-Gtk applications
Changes to do:
- Build 4.x version packages as java-gnome
- Move 2.x stack to compat-java-gnome
- List packages with currently depends on the current version of stack (2.x)
- Packages with
How To Test