Provide Fedora packages for OpenAttestation to support Trusted Compute Pools(TCP) feature in OpenStack since Folsom release & in future oVirt releases.
- Name: Gang Wei
- Email: email@example.com
- Targeted release: Fedora 19
- Last updated: 2013-01-24
- Percentage of completion: 30%
This feature would include mostly packaging OpenAttestation project for Fedora.
- the source package will be named oat
- the binary packages will include oat-appraiser & oat-client
Benefit to Fedora
Fedora will be capable to be used to deploy OpenStack with TCP feature.
Required steps are:
- Create new package oat for OpenAttestation.
How To Test
- It requires platforms supporting Intel TXT.
- It requires installing tboot package.
- OpenAttestation provides a series of test scripts for API testing.
Provide cloud users capability of get the trustworthness of a specific host/server.
tboot, ant, trousers-devel, httpd, tomcat6, mysql, mysql-server, php, php-mysql, java-openjdk-devel
None necessary, revert to previous release behaviour.
OpenAttestation project web page
Documentation about OpenAttestation functionality
Trusted Compute Pools feature in OpenStack: http://wiki.openstack.org/TrustedComputingPools
Trusted Compute Pools feature in oVirt: http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Trusted_compute_pools
- OpenAttestation provides REST based API to add cloud management tools with capability of establishing hosts integrity information by remotely retrieving and verifying Hosts' integrity with TPM quote.