- New features may be proposed (using the guidelines above) and accepted no later than the Feature Freeze milestone
- By the time of Alpha freeze:
- the "Scope" section of the feature must be fleshed out and well defined so that the extent of the work to be completed is understood.
- defined criteria for success or failure of the feature.
- fixme: need to clarify this section more
- By the time of Alpha Freeze, test plans must be complete.
- New features must be feature complete or close enough to completion by Alpha freeze that a majority of its functionality can be suitably tested--the "feature is testable".
- At feature freeze the Feature Wrangler will present a final feature status to FESCo which FESCo will review and comment on
- After final review by FESCo at Feature Freeze the final accepted Feature list (Release Road Map) will be publicly announced by the Feature Wrangler.