- New features may be proposed (using the guidelines described elsewhere) and accepted by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo) up until two weeks before the Feature Freeze milestone.
- FESCo will consider features proposed after this deadline on an exception basis
- New features must be feature complete or close enough to completion by Alpha freeze that a majority of its functionality can be suitably tested--the "feature is testable".
- At feature freeze the Feature Wrangler will present a final feature status to FESCo which FESCo will review and comment on
- After final review by FESCo at Feature Freeze the final accepted Feature list (Release Road Map) will be publicly announced by the Feature Wrangler.