- Level of code completion is show as a percentage under the Current Status section of the feature page. Percentage completion does not reflect the level of unfixed bugs or that the feature has been fully tested.
- Feature pages should be updated to reflect the current status of the feature by the following milestones on the Release Engineering schedule:
- Feature Freeze--features not 100% complete at Feature Freeze should be updated no less than every two weeks until Beta Freeze
- Beta Freeze--all features should be 100% complete. If necessary, the feature page adjusted to reflect everything completed (so as to reflect 100% completion).
- One week prior to Beta Freeze all features will evaluated based on test results to date
- Feature Wrangler will send reminders and announcements to fedora-devel-announce list as necessary
- A summary status for all the features targeted to a particular release will be collected on a summary page which references and briefly explains the feature
- The Feature Wrangler will maintain this page
- This page will be located at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/<release number>/FeatureList
- Reminders to developers about upcoming feature deadlines will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nag mail to developers with delinquent feature page updates will be blind copied (bcc'd) on an email to email@example.com so that they receive a private copy of the email.