The libpinyin project aims to provide the algorithms core for intelligent sentence-based Chinese pinyin input methods.
- Name: Peng Wu
- Email: email@example.com
- Targeted release: Fedora 17
- Last updated: 2011-09-08
- Percentage of completion: 70%
- More Intelligent Pinyin Input Method
- Some users get used to some intelligent pinyin imes, which can input a whole sentence by only choosing zero, one or two candidates, the pinyin ime will figure out the actual sentence the user wants.
Benefit to Fedora
- This will make the Fedora pinyin input method more convenient and intelligent to use, also speed up the user input when using pinyin.
- Currently ibus-pinyin needs more user interactions to input a sentence.
- Use libpinyin as a back end of ibus-pinyin.
- Make ibus-pinyin more easier and intelligent to input Chinese sentences.