The purpose of this page is to build a global Fedora events calendar, and to identify responsible Ambassadors for each event.
This page is laid out by quarter, and by region. Please maintain the layout, as it is crucial for budget planning.
Events can be added to this page that have an Ambassador owner and if they do not have an owner. Events without an owner are not eligible for funding, but being listed allows any Ambassador to take ownership of the event.
- Reimbursements -- reimbursement guidelines.
- Budget -- budget for the current quarter (as distributed by FAMSCo).
- Organization -- event organization, budget information, and regional responsibility.
- Reporting -- event report guidelines and suggestions.
- LinuxEvents -- a collection of calendars of Linux events.
September 2009 - November 2009 (FY10 Q3)
|September 2009||LinuxCon||Portland, OR, USA||Matt McKenzie||New event, at Portland State University, coincides with Linux Plumbers Con||-|
Central & South America
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia, India, Australia