(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Latest revision as of 16:28, 24 May 2008
 Fedora Events: FLISOL 2007
- The FLISOL (Latin American Festival of Installation of Software Libre) is the event of diffusion of Software greater Libre in Latin America. It is made from year 2005 and its main objective is to promote the use of free software, presenting its philosophy, its reaches, advances and development to the public in general.
For such aim, the diverse local communities of free software (in each country, in each city/locality), simultaneously organize events in which it settles of gratuitous and totally legal way, free software in the computers that take the assistants. In addition, in parallel form, they are offered to char them, communications and factories, on the thematic premises, Latin American nationals and around Software Libre, in all his range of expressions: artistic, academic, enterprise and social.
FLISOL 2007 will take place the day Saturday 28 of April.
- Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Brazil, Criciúma/SC
- Brazil, João Pessoa
- Brazil, Salvador
- Chile, Santiago
- 2 Desktop PC for ambassador demostrations (F7 beta4)
- 5 Desktop PC for general visitor use (FC6 on kiosco mode)
- 1 Server with Core, Extras and Update mirror for local updates/install.
- 1 PC Server as install-repo (Core, Updates, Extras)
- 2 Laptops for demo
- 1 Linksys Router for Wireless Conexion (Used by Update and News Instalations).
- 1 24ports Ethernet Switch + Cables
- 1 Video projector
- 3 Fedora Venezuela Banners
- 1 VideoCamara miniDVD
- Richendy Contreras
- Maria Leandro (Tatica)
- Luis Chacon
- April 28, 2007
- WalterCervini Venezuela Ambassador
- GuillermoGomez Venezuela Ambassador
- WilmerJaramillo Venezuela Ambassador
- EduardoVillagrán Chile Ambassador
- DiegoZacarao Brazilian Ambassador
- GutembergMedeiros Brazilian Ambassador
- CristianoFurtado Brazilian Ambassador