Beta is not released yet.
- Hybrid ISO - earlier revision in Alpha release notes history. Confirm that it works well before adding it here
- Status of http://www.ing.unibs.it/openfwwf/ in Fedora? How well does it work?
- Moblin - Explain in detail with potentially a screencast
- GNOME Shell - Ogg Screencast possibly with voice over
- Yum Presto - In GNOME and KDE groups. What about delta rpm generation?
- http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/ClientSideWindows - Eclipse and Adobe Reader needs a workaround
- Abrt - whats the status?
- Anaconda MDRaid - Explain in detail
- Lower Process Capabilities
- Contact KDE SIG and gather important changes. Phonon has changed to gstreamer backend in Alpha release and was not mentioned. So call it out in the Beta release.
- Look at F11 Preview release notes and use it as a template
- Read rawhide reports in between alpha and beta release for new packages as well as import changes worth noting here
- Quickly skimp through all threads in fedora-devel and fedora-test list for note worthy changes
- Read Planet Fedora and reference developer blogs when important changes are mentioned
- Consult with QA team and make sure note worth issues are mentioned. If anything needs explicit testing, highlight it
- More details at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/FeatureList. Read the release notes section of each of the approved feature
Dennis Gilmore mentioned that one of the secondary architectures might have a beta release. Followup on that
Once you have a good draft, send it over to the fedora-devel and fedora-test list for feedback. Do it once before a week and once again two days before beta release.